Monday, July 21, 2008

For FHE, Dad is teaching me how to blog. He walked through Jessica's trip with me, and has now left me on my own to blog the Jackson Hole Trip. We obviously have a few unresolved questions, like giving titles to our blogs, putting pictures in order of the events, etc. but I will save that for another day when I can talk to one of my children :) Dad nor I have the answers!! In the meantime...just want all of you to know a fun time was had by all when we were at JacksonHole last week! We would loved to have had all of you with us, but we enjoyed those who were there! Above is a picture of Adam on the Alpine Slide.
This is a photo of Dad, Mom, and Adam, Mike (holding Reid) and Brian (holding Zach). We were getting ready to take off to see Hidden Falls, after riding a ferry across Jenny Lake.
Along the path, we came across the lower part of the falls. Adam posing for us on the bridge. Wish you could see the beard he was growing! Didn't look too shabby!
We had a wonderful week, ending on Mountain bikes. We rode the ski lift up the mountain, then biked down. Mike, Liz, Adam, Dad, and I did that. Brian and family had to leave for home the day we did this! The picture of me is BEFORE I actually had to do the biking! I'll have to admit, I was nervous and didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. But the others really enjoyed themselves!
This is a picture of Adam and Mike with someone who was guiding them on various paths coming down the mountain. I trust Liz and Rachelle will post their own family pictures. There are some really cute ones of their family, but since Adam doesn't blog, I thought I should represent him in these. Perhaps, if I find time, I can give you details of the trip in an email. But, in the meantime...enjoy! I'm most excited about the fact that I actually posted this blog all by myself! Now I have to perfect how to do it the way I'd like! Hasta luego!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

thanks for posting! looks like it was fun! i'm so proud of both of you for remembering how to do blogging this much! way to go!