Day 3: Besides swimming, playing games, eating out, and watching a movie, we went to the temple where Jessica and Grandpa did baptisms for the dead. (Please see email for further details. Grandpa is helping me learn to blog and I like the details more than he does :) ) This will at least capture a few of the hightlights!
Day One: Rode the Heber Creeper from Heber to Provo. We were held up by bandits on horses, and saw lots of beautiful countryside!
When we got off of the Heber Creeper, we rafted down the Provo River!
After our train and rafting adventure, we took Jessica on tour of BYU and showed her where Grandma and Grandpa talked about getting married, where we lived when her Mommy was born, etc. It was fun to show her BYU!
Day 2: Focus on Jessica: Haircut and shopping


When we got off of the Heber Creeper, we rafted down the Provo River!
After our train and rafting adventure, we took Jessica on tour of BYU and showed her where Grandma and Grandpa talked about getting married, where we lived when her Mommy was born, etc. It was fun to show her BYU!
Day 2: Focus on Jessica: Haircut and shopping

3 comments:
I remember riding the Heber Creeper.... What a blast! ;) I miss you guys. My mom said she talked to you recently, and I just wanted to say hi! Love you guys!
HOw fun to have Jessica with you for awhile!!
I have not checked blogs forever...that was fun to see those pics. I know that Jessica had a great time!!!
Post a Comment