Monday, June 11, 2007

Practicing Blogging

If you think this is what Calvin looks like now...you are mistaken! Next time I blog I will put in what he looks like now. For now, this is just a practice to see if I know what to do before Elizabeth leaves for Boston later today. Unfortunately, I can't find the cord that will let me download pictures from my camera to the computer, so I will have to wait until Dad gets home tonight to finish this process. Until then...just seeing if this works! Love, Mom

5 comments:

Alisa said...

You GO Girl!!! Can't wait to see the update!!!

Amy said...

OK mom- now we are all waiting to see if you can do it ON YOUR OWN!!! Can't wait to see more pictures of you guys and adam!!

Kara said...

Yeah Teresa. I was excited to see your updated blog!! Good job, my mom is still just learning how to email!

Janelle said...

Hi Teresa and Ralph,
You seem like you have the hang of this blogging thing now...that's great. :) Any more updates??? :)

Becky said...

Hello to my most favorite family in the world!!! Ralph and Teresa, how are you guys? I love that your whole family is into the blogging thing - I'm really trying to get mine going but am having a hard time. I told my mom that even you were doing it. Ralph, did you know that I came by back in July? I was having lunch with Ben at the church office building and Ben took me back to see you but you were away on business. I was SO bummed. I wanted you to meet my Benjamin. He was with me at the time. One of these days when we are in Utah we'll catch up. My Christmas card is coming by the way, I was in the hospital until the 23rd with Ben so I am behind just a bit. Good to hear from you though. Know that you are loved! Becky