Mom and I thought you'd like to see some of our hiking in Arches. We had a great time...about a 5 hour hike in some absolutely beautiful country. We plan to do this a couple times a year and really get to know Utah.
Monday, June 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wahoo, welcome back to the blogging world!
What a beautiful place! Thanks for sharing the pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time.
Yeah!!! You are back into the blogging world. Now, if you will make it a habit you won't need to be retaught every time you want to post pictures. I LOVE these pictures. I would love to do this hike sometime. Thanks for posting and keep it up!!
looks like fun! wish we could've joined you!!!! I love arches national park!
Sister Christensen...this is Rachel Morgan (Durazzani) from Boston. Amy commented on my sister Alicia's blog this morning and that led me to your blog. Just thought I'd say hi. Fun to see a bit about your family.
Looks like a LOT of fun! Sounds like a great tradition you're starting. :)
Love,
Janelle
WOW-how beautiful!
Its amazing to see you. Its been 15 years since the last time I saw you or your family. Seeing your blog brings back some of the best memories I had as a kid back in Mass. I cant believe how your family has grown. You truley are blessed. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years, from the Sullivan Family.
Post a Comment