Mom and I did some great hiking with thr Chapmans in S Utah. We hiked up one canyon into an Anazisi cave ruin....really cool and way out of the way from the normal tourists....

Chapmans are fun and energetic as ever.....




We had a great trip to the east coast for Travis' graduation, Maine, NYC and Boston....
Hello!!!! Does Mom look excited to be that close th GMA or what?

Dad hoping for some bull market.....

On the Brookyn Bridge

We had a great evening having burgers in a park before a play...

Of course, we couldn't drive past rte. 2 without a stop at Kimballs

Congratulations to Travis and Liz!!!!!

Trip to Maine include 2 lobsta dinners

We went to church at the Augusta Ward where I served as Bishop. Mom planted this tree 30 years ago as a primary project. These are a group of friends that we enjoyed seeing.

This was home to 8 of us for a while....oh my.

Lobster at our favorite place at Hew Harbor near Pemaquid
5 comments:
great trip guys! thanks again for coming out. i want to see pictures of your yard now!
What a fun trip for you both - great memories I am sure!! thanks for sharing! Congrats to Liz and Travis
I've been looking forward to seeing all of these pictures. What a great couple of trips!!!
I am just now getting caught up on some blogs.....fun pictures! I love the GMA mom shot!!!
Hey now that looks like fun and i bet that lobster tasted pretty good.
Post a Comment