Saturday, November 29, 2008

visit from liz and calvin


(posted by Alisa) Since Mom isn't confident in blogging on her own I told her I would post these pictures of her visit from Liz and Calvin. Mom talks often of how much she misses her grandkids and wishes she could be closer to them, so I know she just loved this time she could spend with Calvin. Above Calvin is vacuuming. Apparently he loved doing that!
One night when I was visiting Clavin kept "relaxing" as he would say by putting his hands behind his head like this:



Grandma played cars with Calving a lot!! Even outside!!
Mom said that Calvin LOVED climbing these rocks in their front yard.
He had so much fun doing yard work with them as well. Mom said that Calvin thought it was so cool and funny to snip the top part of a weed and watch it fall off.



Apparently this was a nightly ritual. When Dad got home from work Calvin would follow him into his closet as he changed. Dad would throw his white shirt on Calvin's head and he thought it was so funny!! I think it's so cute how he's standing here in his underwear.

We all had a lot of fun with Liz and Calvin visiting. As you can see Mom and Dad really enjoyed having a little grandson around.

4 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Looks like you had fun with Calvin! I have a feeling Kayleigh would get into the rock climbing!!!

Liz said...

ahhh, i still feel like we were just there! thanks again for such a fun trip, guys. you also got some great pictures-these are so cute. we love you grandma and papa!

amy stansel said...

s had fun. I'm wondering where Liz's pregnant belly is!!! Thanks for posting these cute pictures. be sure to post more from thanksgiving.

LeeAnn and David said...

Surfing the internet has some great perks! From the Neeley's blog, I got to yours. It is fun to see what the Christensen's are up to.